"They're All Drinkin' Songs"
Because 2020 needed more drinkin' songs and life's too short for shitty country!
What Others Are Saying
Big City Brian Wright is what country music NEEDS!
~ Derik Walker K-102 Country
"Brian Wright writes, and that’s a good thing. He writes out of inspiration, not obligation, and never out of commercial consideration. He believes in country music, and that belief shines through in every line. And then he sings it, and that’s even better.
~ Peter Cooper
Debut Album "Honkytonkitis"
Real Songs about Real Life, the way Country Music was intended.
New Merch Available Now
Become a member of The HONKY TONK ARISTOCRACY
For less than $10 a month, you will get:
- FREE “They’re All Drinking Songs” Autographed CD AND Digital Download by Big City Brian Wright
- Access to "Honkytonkitis - Inside Nashville" TV shows
- Front Row Live Pass to regular online concerts
- Studio Pass to Live Studio Feed when recording
- Big City’s “Grillin’ & Chillin” recipes & playlists
- Big City’s “Music City Musts” Nashville Tour Guide (will save you hours of research, time, & money on your next Music City Vacation)
- You will automatically be a member of XSLIFT (Big City’s Charity mentoring underprivileged youth in Nashville Area in Music & Life)
- 20% Discount on the item of the month
- 14 Day Trial Membership, Cancel at Anytime!
- This membership pays for itself in FREE MUSIC, discounted merchandise & Nashville Tour Info alone!
Sign up to my email list to get notified of all upcoming events in advance! Add your information and I will also send you 5 FREE country songs to add to your favorite playlist as well.
Official Music Videos
News From the Homefront
A Note from Big City Brian Wright’s Mom
Mothers everywhere hope and pray that their sons will grow up to be self-sufficient and happy, that they will make wise choices that allow them to become the people they…Read More
“They’re ALL Drinkin’ Songs” Album is a slow release
Two years ago, when seeking songs to record for my second album, I polled my fans and asked, “What types of songs are your favorites?” The overwhelming response was “drinking…Read More
Blessings in Disguise
Pardon my silence. As many of you are probably dealing with life’s new circumstances, we are also adapting here at the Wright House. We run a pretty busy operation between…Read More